Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Happenings at the White's

Song to love..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgPigV_ZriE
We had a great snowstorm on Monday..I just love watching it snow..it's so exciting.
We went out for a walk Monday morning in the snow. Evan wasn't sure about it b/c he kept falling down. The girls loved it and Allen and I were just happy it doesn't snow every week :)

My teeny seeds are beginning to sprout. I must post pics soon..I feel like a new mom! I am loving these baby cherry tomatoes.

We're seriously figuring out how we can make homeschooling work next year. We'll hopefully have a good plan by fall. We really feel called to bring Hailey home and to hopefully give them the education God intended for them to have, at home.

I am really loving the economic recession. I am very sorry that people have lost their jobs and are stressed out but man, I love it when the whole country begins to see how incredibly money hungry we have all been..we have embraced the life of simplicity and frugalism and hope to see many friends and family join us!

We're composting and have big plans for our garden! We are hopefully going to look into a woodstove for next winter. We are passionate about taking the baby steps toward a sustainable life..for ourselves and our kids.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I'm so glad you finally posted! I love this song! I can't wait to see the cherry tomatoes! Is it too late to start my own?