Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Meal plans and concert

So, my mom loves the Celtic Women.

She wanted to take Hailey since she plays violin..I went along because mom had an extra ticket..and we're paranoid about sending our kids away without us :)
They were great..I really appreciated the music and Hailey loved them!

So, on to meal plans...
Please don't laugh at the huge amounts of meat in my meal plan..I'm getting there but my man loves to eat meat ;)
I guess that's what happens when you're a recovering veggie.

*Roast chicken / asparagus / rice (brown)
*Steak / peas / mashed potatoes
*Chicken pot pie / rice (brown)
*Baked ziti ground beef and mozzarella / garlic bread
*Quiche w/ spinach and ham / red potatoes
*Pork chops / spaghetti squash / green beans
*Chicken and gravy / rice (brown)/ peas

So, that's it!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Yum!! I want to eat at your house!